Butterfly Brow™ : Lifting Trio
The Butterfly Brow™ Trio is where brow lamination and microblading meet to create a lifted and dimensional brow, the ultimate brow metamorphosis. This trio includes our Microfill Brow Pencil, Allure Best of Beauty 2022 award-winning Butterfly Brow Lifting Wax, and our Brow Swipe Pen.
Color Story: Inspired by a butterfly spreading its wings in flight, this trio is designed in a warm yellow shade that honors the rare citrine stone. Prized by ancient Romans as the stone of the messenger god Mercury, citrine is said to have confidence-boosting and energizing properties.
Gift with Purchase: All Lifting Trio purchases come with our citrine butterfly clip.
Pencil : Hydrogenated Coco-glycerides, Titanium Dioxide, Ci 77499, Mica, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cellulose, Ci 77492, Ci 77491, Synthetic Wax, Sorbitan Sesquiisostearate, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil
Swipe Pen : Water, Acrylates, Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499, Polysorbate 20, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol
The Butterfly Brow Method
- Outline : Use the Microfill Brow Pencil to softly outline brows and add light shading and depth to sparse areas.
- Laminate & Lift : Apply the Butterfly Brow Lifting Wax to lift and secure brows in place for a full, laminated look. Working one brow at a time as the wax dries fast. Brush brow hair down to cover all hairs with wax, then brush upward to create your desired lift. Use the included comb to separate hairs and seal them in place.
- Add Detail : Using a light swiping motion, fill in sparse areas with the Brow Swipe Pen. The hair-like strokes that create dimension, enhancing brows for a microbladed look.
Like a butterfly, don’t be afraid to evolve. Welcome change with an open mind and embrace your new forms.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's included in this trio?
This trio includes our Microfill Brow Pencil, Brow Lifting Wax and Swipe Pen.
How can I stop the brow wax from flaking?
Our lifting wax is fasting drying so you need to act quickly for amazing results. When using the wax, do one brow at a time.
Also, make sure you do not have heavy foundation or concealer on around the brow.
Which color should I choose?
Swipe 1 is for blonde and grey shades, pairs well with taupe pencil.
Swipe 2 is for shades Taupe, Soft Brown, Medium Brown pairs will with taupe, soft brown and medium brown pencils.
Swipe 3 is for dark brown and ebony shades, pairs well with dark brown or ebony pencils.
Swipe 4 is for caramel and auburn shades, pairs well with the soft brown pencil.
Which order should I apply in?
Start with pencil to shade and shape your brow. Next, use the Butterfly Brow Lifting Wax to lift and laminate. Last, use our brow swipe pen to add hair like strokes to create dimension.
- Brandy B.Verified BuyerReviewingButterfly Brow™ : Lifting TrioI recommend this productWhat is your brow type? Sparse/barely thereWhat is your skin type? Normal/dryWhat shade did you purchase? Soft BrownRated 5 stars9/22/22Very impressed!
I over plucked my brows in the 90s and I have them microbladed now however nothing I really tried made them look “fluffy” like this butterfly trio did and bonus I got a cute hair clip with it. Obsessed is an understatement, I got shade 2 soft brown for reference.Was this helpful?
- Adela B.Verified BuyerReviewingButterfly Brow™ Lifting WaxI recommend this productWhat is your brow type? PatchyWhat is your skin type? CombinationWhat shade did you purchase? TaupeRated 4 stars9/15/22Enjoying the new brows
Still trying to find the right fit and not sure if I got the right color.. overall pleased!!Was this helpful?
- Samantha A.Verified BuyerReviewingButterfly Brow™ Lifting WaxI recommend this productWhat is your brow type? PatchyWhat is your skin type? Normal/dryWhat shade did you purchase? CaramelRated 5 stars9/3/22LOVE LOVE THIS
I’ve never really known what I was doing when it came to my eye brows or makeup in general. I bought this lifting wax when I saw an ad pop up on my instagram & I absolutely LOVE it. It’s so easy to use and makes my brows look full and really just amazing. Not to mention the customer service was also amazing. My original package got lost in the mail & when I reached out to The Brow Trio explaining what happened they immediately got back to me and mailed me a replacement package. I’ll definitely be ordering from here again! If you’re thinking about getting this, just do it! You won’t be disappointed. Below is a pic. of what my brows looked like after using it. It’s not the best quality and I’m still learning, but you can still see that it works! (that’s my eyebrow with no makeup, just the lifting wax)Was this helpful?
- Victoria T.Verified BuyerReviewingBrow Swipe™ PenI recommend this productWhat is your brow type? PatchyWhat is your skin type? CombinationWhat shade did you purchase? TaupeRated 4 stars8/26/22Nice when I'm in a hurry
I love this pen when I'm in a hurry. The only problem is it too dark. My eyebrows are naturally very dark brown. I ordered Taupe and it's looks dark brown, almost black on me. The same applies to the brow pomades - which are great ! There's just a learning curve in applying it correctly (not too thick) and the 1st color I bought (medium brown) was too dark. The 2nd color I bought was taupe & it's perfect. They send you a ton of templates, but I still have use 2 different ones - but I'm older and my brown line is drooping. :)Was this helpful?
- Kristiane N.Verified BuyerReviewingBrow Swipe™ PenI recommend this productWhat is your brow type? Sparse/barely thereWhat is your skin type? Normal/dryWhat shade did you purchase? TaupeRated 5 stars8/15/22Best Product on the Market
I always get asked who microblades my eyebrows. Of course I tell them my secret! This is easy to apply and stays on ALL day.
I go from no brows to full brows in minutes.Was this helpful?