Customer Faves Set
- Brow Trio® Stencil Kit - create perfect, filled in brows in seconds
- Butterfly Brow™ Lifting Wax - to lift and set.
These transformative products will effortlessly shape and lift your brows.
Brow Trio® Stencil Kit : Designed to guide you to create your best brow shape. Our most popular patent pending brow kit comes with 12 stencil options, waterproof and smudge-proof pomade and our signature sponge brush.
Butterfly Brow™ Lifting Wax: Our lifting wax lifts and holds brows in place for a fluffy and laminated brow. Wax thickens while the application brush and included comb lift and secure hair in place. The comb allows for total control of each brow hair. The formula dries clear. The addition of candelilla wax nourishes and conditions hair and skin.
Brow Wax : Aqua, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Isopropyl Myristate, Tocopheryl Acetate, acetylene Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Magnesium Stearate, Carbomer, Panthenol
Which stencil and pomade shade is best for me?
Stencil: The stencil that incorporates most of your brow hair will be the correct one. If you have little to no brow hair, you can be more flexible with your stencil choice.
Pomade: Please take our color match quiz located on our website. Alternatively, you can email a picture of your brows to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our color match specialists can recommend a shade for you.
How do I clean the sponge & stencil?
Stencil: For the stencil, wipe the pomade from the stencil with a tissue. If the pomade has dried on the stencil, remove it with a makeup wipe.
Sponge Brush: Sponge cleansing is advised weekly to avoid product buildup. This can be done by running the sponge under water for 1 minute, adding a little soap, then the pomade will flake from the sponge. Our sponge cleanser is great for this, as it has a textured mat inside the lid to help remove pomade.
How do I create balanced brows?
After applying pomade to one brow, turn the stencil on its side and line up the bottom of both brows with the stencil. Press the stencil into the skin lightly to create an indentation. This will create a guide of where to start the other eyebrow for a balanced look.
How do I make my brows look natural?
For a soft natural look, don't fill in the front of the brow with too much pomade. Blending the front is key to a natural looking filled in brow.
IN REAL LIFE
- Lisa A.Verified BuyerReviewingBrow Trio® Stencil KitI recommend this productWhat is your skin type? Normal/dryWhat is your age range? 35-44Rated 5 out of 5 stars3/29/23Love!!!
Love it! The Taupe shade was a little lighter than I was expecting but still worked well. Going to order soft brown. Love how it doesn’t budge throughout the day and is a nice crisp look! Questions about if I got my brows micro bladed!
- Cathy M.Verified BuyerReviewingBrow Trio® Stencil KitI recommend this productWhat is your skin type? Normal/dryWhat is your age range? 55-64Rated 4 out of 5 stars3/28/23Nice product
So I definitely need some practice using the stencils also I need to get used to having brows since mine are so spare. Overall I like the product.
- Charlotte G.Verified BuyerReviewingBrow Trio® Stencil KitI recommend this productWhat is your skin type? Normal/dryWhat is your age range? 45-54Rated 5 out of 5 stars3/19/23Easy peasy
I love how easy it is to get my brows done every morning. And, it doesn't blead or whipe off. It dries and stays put.
- Tika E.Verified BuyerReviewingBrow Trio® Stencil KitI recommend this productWhat is your skin type? Normal/dryWhat is your age range? 65-74Rated 5 out of 5 stars3/17/23Omg, this is it!
I have bought so many brow fillers. Perhaps everyone available. Then it occurred to me if I had some sort of pattern I could fill in, they’d look better! Soooo I searched for ‘brow stencils’. The moment I opened the box I found the right one for my brows (which is GREAT you include various forms). AND perfection. The color (based on the questions asked) is PERFECT. I’d recommend this to anyone wishing to have great looking, evenly spaced, filled in brows. Oh, oh, and it doesn’t come off until you want it off. Best ever. Thank You.
- Emily S.Verified BuyerReviewingBrow Trio® Stencil KitI recommend this productWhat is your skin type? OilyWhat is your age range? 15-34Rated 4 out of 5 stars3/16/23Great kit
Getting used to holding the stencil but looks great. I think I got a little to dark of a color but will work.
- Wanda O.Verified BuyerReviewingBrow Trio® Stencil KitI recommend this productWhat is your skin type? CombinationWhat is your age range? 55-64Rated 5 out of 5 stars3/13/23Report on brand, very nice get again
- Julia S.Verified BuyerReviewingBrow Trio® Stencil KitI recommend this productWhat is your skin type? OilyWhat is your age range? 35-44Rated 5 out of 5 stars3/12/23Surprised and happy!
I was a little skeptical about how well this would work. Sometimes it looks easy on the ad and it’s unwieldy when you try and do it yourself, or the color is wrong, etc. however, this works great, it’s easy and a great color match!