Our signature brow pomade is smooth, creamy, 36 hour wear formula that is waterproof and smudge-proof. Work out, or even swim in it!
Pomade is beautifully buildable and blend-able until it dries.
Pomade can be used with our Brow Trio® Stencil Kit or with a brush for those confident in filling in their brows freehand.
Take our shade quiz.
IN REAL LIFE
- MDMary D.Verified BuyerReviewingSIGNATURE BROW POMADE Soft BrownI recommend this productWhat is your brow type? PatchyWhat is your skin type? OilyWhat shade did you purchase? Soft BrownRated 5 out of 5 stars6/16/22I was shocked
Ok I have eyebrows but I’m old and they are not shaped nicely. I thought I’d try this out. When I did my jaw hit the floor! It works amazing well!!!!!
- FNFelicia N.Verified BuyerReviewingSIGNATURE BROW POMADE Dark BrownI recommend this productWhat is your brow type? Sparse/barely thereWhat is your skin type? CombinationWhat shade did you purchase? Dark BrownRated 4 out of 5 stars8/25/22Great pomade but…
This pomade works really great! The only reason why I did not give it 5 stars is because it tends to dry out before the product is gone. I have purchased 3 pomades and I’ve never used the full product in the jar as it dries out no matter how tight you make sure the lid is. So if you do purchase this pomade I recommend you purchase another to have on hand. Other than that it is a great product until it dries out.
- BMBeverly M.Verified BuyerReviewingSIGNATURE BROW POMADE GreyI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars4/18/22Once you figure out which
Once you figure out which stencil works best for you and you figure out how to do it it works great. My only complaint is that the sponge applicator seems to already be coming apart after just a few uses. They make it look much easier in the videos than what it truly is but it does work great
- PKPamela K.Verified BuyerReviewingSIGNATURE BROW POMADE TaupeI recommend this productWhat is your brow type? Sparse/barely thereWhat is your skin type? CombinationWhat shade did you purchase? TaupeRated 5 out of 5 stars7/10/22The Real Deal for Brow People Who Are Hopeless at Makeup
I saw the Brow Trio kit (which I also have) on Insta and my first thought was, "What is this crap they're trying to sell me?" But I got curious. I'm an eyebrow person. I love beautiful, thick brows on everyone and anyone and, unlucky me, I have always had the lightest, barely-there eyebrows ever. And that always made me a little sad. The kit was an affordable risk and, y'all...it's amazing. Truly. 1. It is simple and easy to apply. I'm not a makeup person. I haven't worn it for over a decade. I am not good at applying it. I don't like to feel like there's STUFF on my face. But this pomade? Plus the stencil and brush/sponge? So. Easy. I felt like those women in the ads when I pulled the stencil away--unbelievably delighted. 2. It looks natural. Unless someone gets so close to your face they can count your pores, you can barely tell this isn't natural (as long as you don't overapply). 3. It doesn't feel like anything is there once it's applied. Weightless. And if you forget it's there and scratch your brow? No worries. Barely any comes off (if any at all). 4. Even though it doesn't come off with normal activity, it still comes off easily if (like me) you simply wash your face with soap or cleanser before bed. This is 100% worth it. I came back after a couple days and got a pomade refill (my only complaint is that there is not much pomade in each little pot). I'll be a lifelong customer. It's so wonderful when ads/products actually (and fully) deliver.
- JLJennifer L.Verified BuyerReviewingSIGNATURE BROW POMADE Dark BrownI recommend this productWhat is your brow type? Bushy/fullWhat is your skin type? Normal/dryWhat shade did you purchase? Dark BrownRated 5 out of 5 stars11/13/22Great product once you get the correct color!
The first color match was not the right shade, therefore I was disappointed. However, after contacting customer service with the color I thought would be a better match, they sent me a replacement.
I made the right choice. I love my brows now!
- KBKristy B.Verified BuyerReviewingSIGNATURE BROW POMADE Medium BrownI recommend this productWhat is your brow type? Sparse/barely thereWhat is your skin type? Normal/dryWhat shade did you purchase? Medium BrownRated 5 out of 5 stars6/18/22Brows in a bottle
Love this! Got a lighter shade last time and had to layer it a ton. This time I got the medium brown and it is perfection! Love having brows again! Curse those pencil thin 90’s/2000’s! And……. Wait for it…… they held up in the sweltering heat of the Sahara in June!!! They didn’t rub off with sweat!!! Winning!
- MMelissaReviewingSIGNATURE BROW POMADEI recommend this productWhat is your brow type? PatchyWhat is your skin type? CombinationWhat shade did you purchase? TaupeRated 5 out of 5 stars5/12/22Really like it
Just received mine and thought the colour might be wrong for me.... tried it and it looks OK. Pretty easy to do and don't look fake. Only thing I can't stand is the weird smell of the make up bag it comes in. The smell is very off putting.