Use with The Brow Trio signature sponge applicator and stencils.
Signature Brow Pomade
Our signature brow pomade is smooth, creamy, waterproof, smudge-proof, and buildable. Pomade is beautifully blendable until it dries.
Pomade can be used with our Brow Trio: Stencil Kit or with a brush for those confident in filling in their brows freehand.
- Reagan L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your brow type? PatchyWhat is your skin type? CombinationWhat shade did you purchase? TaupeRated 4 stars9/23/22Definitely cuts down on brow time
Okay, so first of all I want to say how easy it was to contact this company for their color match guarantee, very fast to respond and had the new color sent out very quickly as well.
I originally bought the color Caramel, I’m a redhead and my eyebrows are blonde and much lighter than my hair, so that’s the rec I got from their color match quiz. I was hesitant because I have more of a medium colored ginger/reddish brown shade and a lot of eyebrow products specifically for redheads that I’ve tried have been way too orange or too dark. I usually buy taupe or light blonde brow colors, but I went with the color match quiz rec and the Caramel color ended up being too orange like I was afraid of. I exchanged it for taupe, which matches up much better .
The only reason I gave it 4/5 is because the stencils are kind of hard to maneuver around your face, I find it hard to keep it in place, and there wasn’t one that perfectly matched up with my brow shape, so I had to go in with a brow brush to get it right, but overall I’m happy with the brow kit and product, it stayed on well throughout the day.
Note: adding a pic of myself just to show the color of my hair so anyone else with the same shade can make a good decision; I’m not actually wearing the product in this photo, but it looks very similar.Was this helpful?
- Anna P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your brow type? Sparse/barely thereWhat is your skin type? Normal/dryWhat shade did you purchase? Soft BrownRated 5 stars9/23/22Skeptical at first
I picked the wrong color at first, and with their color match guarantee, they sent me the correct color and all I had to pay was shipping. Super happy with that. Let me just say that I've been using Wunderbrow for 10plus years, which I love for it's staying power, so for me to switch, this had to be pretty amazing. I don't actually use the stencils, but just follow the natural curve of my brow and use a brow liner brush to apply. This stuff stays on ALL day, and I love how I can make it softer at the beginning and darker near the tail of the brow. I've made the switch and I'm super happy with Brow Trio!Was this helpful?
- Victoria R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your brow type? Sparse/barely thereWhat is your skin type? OilyWhat shade did you purchase? Medium BrownRated 5 stars9/18/22Fabulous Eyebrows
Finally my eyebrows look flawless and fleck.Was this helpful?
- Laura C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your brow type? Sparse/barely thereWhat is your skin type? Normal/dryWhat shade did you purchase? Soft BrownRated 5 stars9/9/22My favorite item in my makeup bag!!
I have bought other brow kits and this is the best! I love that you get so many stencil options. It is a bit of a learning curve at first but once you get some practice this is so simple and it looks amazing! I have never been very good at drawing my brows and it still took 20 minutes to do. It now takes me 3 minutes and they look great. Friends have even asked if I got them micro bladed. Totally worth it!Was this helpful?
- Andrew S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your brow type? PatchyWhat is your skin type? CombinationWhat shade did you purchase? Soft BrownRated 5 stars9/5/22Wonderful!!!
So happy that I finally purchased this! It’s so easy and I love the shape of my brows now. The ends have always been so thin. Soft brown was perfectWas this helpful?