Brow Trio™ - Stencil Kit
Designed to guide you to create your best brow shape. Our most popular brow kit comes with 12 stencil options, waterproof and smudge-proof pomade, and our signature sponge brush. Trio arrives in a pink vegan leather case.
Simply find your stencil, tap the brow pomade with the sponge, and tap, tap, tap yourself to brows that wow. Create Perfect Brows in Seconds™ with this easy-to-use kit. Learn more about the steps and what makes our kit so special below.
Our brow stencils are reusable and made from recyclable material.
How It Works
- Start with the Stencil : Place the stencil on your brow using a widened two finger hold, using either the stencil's short or long length guide.
- Pomade Time: Open your pomade jar and gently tap the sponge into the pomade. Tap the sponge into the lid of the pomade to remove any excess product.
- Tap,Tap,Tap: Apply pomade using a tapping motion starting at the tail of the brow.
- Time for the Next Brow: Wipe stencil off and flip the stencil. Follow previous step on the other brow.
- Don't Forget to Blend : Use the spoolie end of the sponge brush to blend the pomade (especially at the front of the eyebrow for a softer look).
Your most beautiful self is for you to define. Allow your inner voice to shape your outward identity.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's included in the kit?
Pomade : 36-hour wear formula, our pomade is smooth, creamy, waterproof, smudge-proof, and buildable. Pomade is beautifully blendable until it dries. If used daily, each jar will last around 3 months.
12 Stencils : Kit includes 12 stencils. 4 regular arch, 4 low arch, and 4 high arch options. Stencil designs include a 2-in-1 length choice so that whether you have a more lengthened brow or a petite brow, we have you covered! Each stencil was created with thousands of brows in mind from experience in the permanent makeup industry.
Dual-Ended Signature Sponge BrushA perfectly bouncy, washable sponge brush (bye-bye bacteria!) is specialized to apply the perfect amount of pomade according to your desired density. Small enough for a precise application.
Pink Vegan Leather Storage Case: Our stencil kit comes packed in a stylish pink storage case.
Which stencil and pomade shade is best for me?
Stencil : The stencil that incorporates most of your brow hair will be the correct one. If you have little to no brow hair, you can be more flexible with your stencil choice.
Pomade :Please take our color match quiz located on our website. Alternatively, you can email a picture of your brows to email@example.com and one of our color match specialists can recommend a shade for you.
How do I clean the sponge and stencil?
Stencil : For the stencil, wipe the pomade from the stencil with a tissue. If the pomade has dried on the stencil, remove it with a makeup wipe.
Sponge Brush:Sponge cleansing is advised weekly to avoid product buildup. This can be done by running the sponge under water for 1 minute, adding a little soap, then the pomade will flake from the sponge. Our sponge cleanser is great for this, as it has a textured mat inside the lid to help remove pomade.
What is your color match guarantee?
If you order our stencil kit and the pomade shade isn't right for you, we will send you a free brow pomade, you just need to pay for shipping. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
How do I make my brows symmetrical?
After applying pomade to one brow, turn the stencil on its side and line up the bottom of both brows with the stencil. Press the stencil into the skin lightly to create an indentation. This will create a guide of where to start the other eyebrow for a balanced look.
- Valerie T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your brow type? PatchyWhat is your skin type? CombinationWhat shade did you purchase? EbonyRated 5 stars9/29/22Loving it so far!
So far, it’s absolutely amazing! It helped me eliminate the concealer step and gave me back that time in the morning, lol. I am going to try and find the best stencil, but the one I used today was pretty dang good. Stop wondering, ladies…try it!!!Was this helpful?
- Rebekah R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your brow type? PatchyWhat is your skin type? CombinationWhat shade did you purchase? TaupeRated 4 stars9/27/22Takes some finesse
Color is great—I got taupe and it is a true taupe and great for a blonde with dark ashy roots.
Lots of stencil options and it was easy to find mine, although it does seem that it’s directed more towards people with small eyebrows. I never thought of myself as having big eyebrows but had to use the XL stencil. I followed a video that recommended using the stencil that had the most of your eyebrow hair filling it in, which helped!
Holding the stencil is what takes a little finesse and I think I’m still getting the hang of it. Along with knowing how heavy to go on the tapping with the sponge. As you would expect, more tapping, more pigment, darker brows. It’s very even though which is great!
I typically put on my spf and face makeup first, but don’t love that I then have to smack the stencil on my skin and sort of take it off. I also noticed that it doesn’t seem to go on as well over my spf as when they are just completely clean, but that’s not that surprising.
My only other complaint would be that there isn’t a tip for cleaning the stencil and It’s not wiping off too well, but I always don’t want to flip it and have it wipe off on my second brow!
Overall though, way better and easier than I expected. I had hesitated on trying this for quite a while but it’s definitely an ingenious product. I finish it off with some clear brow gel (I use control freak) and call it a day!Was this helpful?
- FrancescaI recommend this productWhat is your brow type? Bushy/fullWhat is your skin type? CombinationWhat shade did you purchase? Soft BrownRated 5 stars9/26/22EASY AND WORKS!
I am 50 years old and have never been able to pull off a good brow. This is easy to use, water proof, stays on until you scrub off and never smudges. Worth every penny! I didn't take the color test and picked out a darker shade then required. I will be ordering a few more shades to play around with the colors.Was this helpful?
- Stephanie A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your brow type? PatchyWhat is your skin type? CombinationWhat shade did you purchase? Medium BrownRated 5 stars9/23/22Omg where had this been all my life?!
I was skeptical about these products but TikTok made me buy it and I’m glad it did! I use it daily even tried it while driving and it was seamless!Was this helpful?
- Kathy F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your brow type? Sparse/barely thereWhat is your skin type? Normal/dryWhat shade did you purchase? BlondeRated 5 stars9/20/22Love it!
Every day, I struggled with my eyebrows!!! NOT any more, it makes getting ready so much easier!!! Thank you!Was this helpful?