- Brow Trio® Stencil Kit - Fill
- Brow Swipe Pen - Add dimension with fine hair strokes
- Brow Setting Gel - Set in place
We took the guesswork out of this bundle by matching the swipe pen with the recommended Brow Trio shade.
- Shade 1 - Blonde/Grey/Taupe
- Shade 2 - Soft Brown/Medium Brown
- Shade 3 - Dark Brown/Ebony
- Shade 4 - Caramel/Auburn
1. The Brow Trio Stencil Kit - Create perfectly filled brows in seconds
2. Brow Swipe™ Pen - Texturize & add dimension
3. Eyebrow Setting Gel - Tame & set
The Brow Trio: Stencil Kit :
Create Perfect Brows in Seconds™ with this easy-to-use kit.
Designed to guide you to create your best brows ever.
Our 2-in-1 Brow Swipe™ Pen :
Create thin, perfectly curated hair strokes and can be used as an all day eyeliner.
Use flexible, fine brush tip to easily build a dimensional brow look or use the fine tip to hug the lash line to apply the stay-all-day-liner.
24 hour waterproof and smudge-proof technology.
Brow Setting Gel :
Setting gel is a clear, stronghold flake-free formula that holds brows in place all day.
Gel is uniquely formulated with cranberry extract that produces a vibrant shine and supports brow hair health. Can be used to set your filled in brow look or worn my itself.
Color not quite right? - Email email@example.com & get a new shade free of charge - Just pay shipping. Applies to Brow Trio stencil kit only.
Brow Setting Gel : Aqua, Alcohol, Acrylates Copolymer, Amp-Acrylates, Copolymer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol. Gossypium Herbarium (Cotton) Extract, Cranberry Extract
Swipe Pen : Water, Acrylates, Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499, Polysorbate 20, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol
Which stencil and pomade shade is best for me?
Stencil: The stencil that incorporates most of your brow hair will be the correct one. If you have little to no brow hair, you can be more flexible with your stencil choice.
Pomade: Please take our color match quiz located on our website. Alternatively, you can email a picture of your brows to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our color match specialists can recommend a shade for you.
How do I clean the sponge & stencil?
Stencil: For the stencil, wipe the pomade from the stencil with a tissue. If the pomade has dried on the stencil, remove it with a makeup wipe.
Sponge Brush: Sponge cleansing is advised weekly to avoid product buildup. This can be done by running the sponge under water for 1 minute, adding a little soap, then the pomade will flake from the sponge. Our sponge cleanser is great for this, as it has a textured mat inside the lid to help remove pomade.
IN REAL LIFE
- MBMegan B.ReviewingBROW TRIO® STENCIL KITI recommend this productWhat is your brow type? PatchyWhat is your skin type? Normal/dryWhat shade did you purchase? Soft BrownRated 5 out of 5 stars5/16/22Chemo took my brows!
Love it!! I’m totally cool with my bald chemo head but when my eyebrows started to follow I felt like I looked sickly! I’ve tried a bunch of products and am generally not a huge makeup person. So even for me it’s super easy to apply and looks really nice! I’ve gotten so many compliments and I love how it stays all day!! 💕 Take that breast cancer 🤣
- CFCarole F.ReviewingBROW SWIPE® PEN 1 - Blonde/Dark BlondeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2/13/22Must have for hair loss!
I really like this pen. The brush strokes provide natural looking hair. I did the color match and it enhances the pomade I have. I use soft brown pomade and the taupe pen. My brows make me feel more myself, as I got this to literally make eyebrows for myself after loosing them from chemotherapy. Thanks for the easy product, Brow Trio!
- CHCarlette H.Verified BuyerReviewingBROW TRIO® STENCIL KIT GreyI recommend this productWhat is your brow type? PatchyWhat is your skin type? Normal/dryWhat shade did you purchase? AuburnRated 5 out of 5 stars4/28/22I am learning how to
I am learning how to use it each time gets better and better I really enjoy the product I'm glad my sister helped me ordered this because I am going blind and it gets harder and harder I can feel my way through this thank you so very much for a wonderful product
- VBVictoria B.Verified BuyerReviewingBROW TRIO® STENCIL KIT GreyI recommend this productWhat is your brow type? Sparse/barely thereWhat is your skin type? CombinationWhat shade did you purchase? GreyRated 5 out of 5 stars8/28/22New eyebrows!
At 65 my eyebrows have faded away. I was using eyebrow pencils but could not get any shape and they just did not look good. I saw the advertisements for Brow Trio and was intrigued. I watched several videos and decided to give it a try. I found the perfect stencil for my shape and was so excited at the results. I ordered the gray but it is too dark so I’m hoping they eventually make a lighter gray. I absolutely love this product and highly recommend it. It is the bomb!
- RRRebekah R.Verified BuyerReviewingBROW TRIO® STENCIL KIT TaupeI recommend this productWhat is your brow type? PatchyWhat is your skin type? CombinationWhat shade did you purchase? TaupeRated 4 out of 5 stars9/27/22Takes some finesse
Color is great—I got taupe and it is a true taupe and great for a blonde with dark ashy roots.
Lots of stencil options and it was easy to find mine, although it does seem that it’s directed more towards people with small eyebrows. I never thought of myself as having big eyebrows but had to use the XL stencil. I followed a video that recommended using the stencil that had the most of your eyebrow hair filling it in, which helped!
Holding the stencil is what takes a little finesse and I think I’m still getting the hang of it. Along with knowing how heavy to go on the tapping with the sponge. As you would expect, more tapping, more pigment, darker brows. It’s very even though which is great!
I typically put on my spf and face makeup first, but don’t love that I then have to smack the stencil on my skin and sort of take it off. I also noticed that it doesn’t seem to go on as well over my spf as when they are just completely clean, but that’s not that surprising.
My only other complaint would be that there isn’t a tip for cleaning the stencil and It’s not wiping off too well, but I always don’t want to flip it and have it wipe off on my second brow!
Overall though, way better and easier than I expected. I had hesitated on trying this for quite a while but it’s definitely an ingenious product. I finish it off with some clear brow gel (I use control freak) and call it a day!
- ECEydie C.Verified BuyerReviewingBROW TRIO® STENCIL KIT GreyI recommend this productWhat is your brow type? Sparse/barely thereWhat is your skin type? CombinationWhat shade did you purchase? GreyRated 4 out of 5 stars6/21/22It actually works!
I do like the brow trio and once I get the hang of applying just the right amount I’m going to love it. I’m 67 so not as coordinated as the younger group but this works for my thinning and disappearing brows!
- VTValerie T.Verified BuyerReviewingBROW TRIO® STENCIL KIT EbonyI recommend this productWhat is your brow type? PatchyWhat is your skin type? CombinationWhat shade did you purchase? EbonyRated 5 out of 5 stars9/29/22Loving it so far!
So far, it’s absolutely amazing! It helped me eliminate the concealer step and gave me back that time in the morning, lol. I am going to try and find the best stencil, but the one I used today was pretty dang good. Stop wondering, ladies…try it!!!