This one product brings three game-changing benefits, allowing you to effortlessly
1. Create super-crisp hair stroke
2. Achieve an all-day eyeliner look
3. Add natural, long-lasting faux freckles.
Experience the power of our unique, flexible, and super-fine flow-through brush applicator. It glides smoothly across your skin, delivering precise and flawless results every time. With just one tool, you can effortlessly create hair-like strokes that rival the artistry of microblading, giving your brows a natural and defined appearance.
Our Brow Swipe Pen also doubles as an all-day eyeliner. The brush applicator allows for precise and controlled application. Say goodbye to smudging and hello to 24-hour waterproof and smudge-proof technology.
With our Brow Swipe® Pen, you can effortlessly create natural-looking freckles that last all day. Simply dot the product on your desired areas and blend lightly for a fresh, sun-kissed look that's uniquely yours.
Brows : Using a light swiping motion, fill in sparse areas with the Brow Swipe Pen. The hair-like strokes that create dimension, enhancing brows for a microbladed look.
Eyes : Apply using a light continuous motion for eyeliner that lasts all day.
In Real Life
- CFCarole F.ReviewingBROW SWIPE® PEN 1 - Blonde/Dark BlondeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2/13/22Must have for hair loss!
I really like this pen. The brush strokes provide natural looking hair. I did the color match and it enhances the pomade I have. I use soft brown pomade and the taupe pen. My brows make me feel more myself, as I got this to literally make eyebrows for myself after loosing them from chemotherapy. Thanks for the easy product, Brow Trio!
- LPLindsey P.ReviewingBROW SWIPE® PEN 1 - Blonde/Dark BlondeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars12/17/21Buy it now
If you have non existent brows like me, this will give you the look of micro blading. I bought this pen along with the brow trio (a huge must) This does NOT budge either. Buy it!
- CVChelsey V.Verified BuyerReviewingBROW SWIPE® PEN 1 - Blonde/Dark BlondeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3/9/22Perfect brow kit!
Love the swipe pen! It is the perfect solution to hair like strokes! Perfect for us 80’s/90’s babies that plucked like crazy and have bald patches! Lol!
- KNKristiane N.Verified BuyerReviewingBROW SWIPE® PEN 2 - BrunetteI recommend this productWhat is your brow type? Sparse/barely thereWhat is your skin type? Normal/dryWhat shade did you purchase? TaupeRated 5 out of 5 stars8/15/22Best Product on the Market
I always get asked who microblades my eyebrows. Of course I tell them my secret! This is easy to apply and stays on ALL day.
I go from no brows to full brows in minutes.
- RWRachel W.Verified BuyerReviewingBROW SWIPE® PEN 3 - Dark brown/EbonyI recommend this productWhat is your brow type? Sparse/barely thereWhat is your skin type? Normal/dryWhat shade did you purchase? Medium BrownRated 5 out of 5 stars5/21/22Amazing!
This product is amazing! A teen of the 90’s/00’s my natural brows are very spars and thin. This is the first product I’ve used that has made me feel confident!
- VTVictoria T.Verified BuyerReviewingBROW SWIPE® PEN 2 - BrunetteI recommend this productWhat is your brow type? PatchyWhat is your skin type? CombinationWhat shade did you purchase? TaupeRated 4 out of 5 stars8/26/22Nice when I'm in a hurry
I love this pen when I'm in a hurry. The only problem is it too dark. My eyebrows are naturally very dark brown. I ordered Taupe and it's looks dark brown, almost black on me. The same applies to the brow pomades - which are great ! There's just a learning curve in applying it correctly (not too thick) and the 1st color I bought (medium brown) was too dark. The 2nd color I bought was taupe & it's perfect. They send you a ton of templates, but I still have use 2 different ones - but I'm older and my brown line is drooping. :)
- DSDiane S.Verified BuyerReviewingBROW SWIPE® PEN 2 - BrunetteI recommend this productWhat is your brow type? Sparse/barely thereWhat is your skin type? CombinationWhat shade did you purchase? Soft BrownRated 5 out of 5 stars6/26/22Takes the stencil look up a notch