Designed to guide you to create your best brows ever.
Create Perfect Brows in Seconds™ with this easy-to-use kit.
- 12 brow stencils with dual sizing options - reusable & made from recyclable material
- Waterproof & Smudge-proof Pomade
- Signature Sponge Applicator
- Pink Vegan Leather Storage Case
Our brow stencils universally flattering, reusable & made from recyclable material.
Fill, Blend, Go.
Take our Color Match Quiz HERE!
Color not quite right? - Email email@example.com & get a new shade free of charge - Just pay shipping.
Step 2: Apply stencil to brow using a widened two-finger hold.
Step 3: Apply pomade using a tapping motion starting at the tail of the brow.
Step 4: Remove stencil to reveal your filled-in brow.
Step 5: Wipe and flip stencil over to the other brow and repeat.
Step 6: Use spoolie end of brush to blend the pomade.
Take our shade quiz.
Color not quite right? - Email firstname.lastname@example.org & get a new shade free of charge - Just pay shipping
Valid on www.triobeauty.com orders only
Brow Pomade: Cyclopentasiloxane, isododecane, cyclohexasiloxane, silica, trimethylsiloxysilicate, ozokerite/synthetic wax, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, silica dimethyl silylate, mica, tocopheryl acetate, caprylyl glycol, ethylhexylglycerin, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77891, CI 77163, bismuth oxychloride, titanium dioxide
HOW DO I FIND MY POMADE SHADE?
Please take our color match quiz located on our website. Alternatively, you can email a picture of your brows to email@example.com and one of our color match specialists can recommend a shade for you.
WHICH STENCIL IS BEST FOR ME?
By lining up the arch of your brow with the arch of the stencil, and choosing a stencil that incorporates most of your brow hair, the correct stencil for you can be identified. If you have little to no brow hair, you can be more flexible with your stencil choice.
HOW DO I CLEAN THE STENCIL?
Wipe the pomade from the stencil with a tissue. If the pomade has dried on the stencil, remove it with a makeup wipe.
HOW DO I CLEAN THE SPONGE BRUSH?
Sponge cleansing is advised weekly to avoid product buildup. This can be done by running the sponge under water for 1 minute, adding a little soap, then the pomade will flake from the sponge. Our sponge cleanser is great for this, as it has a textured mat inside the lid to help remove pomade.
HOW DO I CREATE BALANCED BROWS?
After applying pomade to one brow, turn the stencil on its side and line up the bottom of both brows with the stencil. Press the stencil into the skin lightly to create an indentation. This will create a guide of where to start the other eyebrow for a balanced look.
HOW DO I MAKE MY BROWS LOOK NATURAL?
For a soft natural look, don't fill in the front of the brow with too much pomade. Blending the front is key to a natural looking filled in brow
OUR FOUNDER, BRIANA
- MBMegan B.ReviewingBROW TRIO® STENCIL KITI recommend this productWhat is your brow type? PatchyWhat is your skin type? Normal/dryWhat shade did you purchase? Soft BrownRated 5 out of 5 stars5/16/22Chemo took my brows!
Love it!! I’m totally cool with my bald chemo head but when my eyebrows started to follow I felt like I looked sickly! I’ve tried a bunch of products and am generally not a huge makeup person. So even for me it’s super easy to apply and looks really nice! I’ve gotten so many compliments and I love how it stays all day!! 💕 Take that breast cancer 🤣
- CHCarlette H.Verified BuyerReviewingBROW TRIO® STENCIL KIT GreyI recommend this productWhat is your brow type? PatchyWhat is your skin type? Normal/dryWhat shade did you purchase? AuburnRated 5 out of 5 stars4/28/22I am learning how to
I am learning how to use it each time gets better and better I really enjoy the product I'm glad my sister helped me ordered this because I am going blind and it gets harder and harder I can feel my way through this thank you so very much for a wonderful product
- VBVictoria B.Verified BuyerReviewingBROW TRIO® STENCIL KIT GreyI recommend this productWhat is your brow type? Sparse/barely thereWhat is your skin type? CombinationWhat shade did you purchase? GreyRated 5 out of 5 stars8/28/22New eyebrows!
At 65 my eyebrows have faded away. I was using eyebrow pencils but could not get any shape and they just did not look good. I saw the advertisements for Brow Trio and was intrigued. I watched several videos and decided to give it a try. I found the perfect stencil for my shape and was so excited at the results. I ordered the gray but it is too dark so I’m hoping they eventually make a lighter gray. I absolutely love this product and highly recommend it. It is the bomb!
- RRRebekah R.Verified BuyerReviewingBROW TRIO® STENCIL KIT TaupeI recommend this productWhat is your brow type? PatchyWhat is your skin type? CombinationWhat shade did you purchase? TaupeRated 4 out of 5 stars9/27/22Takes some finesse
Color is great—I got taupe and it is a true taupe and great for a blonde with dark ashy roots.
Lots of stencil options and it was easy to find mine, although it does seem that it’s directed more towards people with small eyebrows. I never thought of myself as having big eyebrows but had to use the XL stencil. I followed a video that recommended using the stencil that had the most of your eyebrow hair filling it in, which helped!
Holding the stencil is what takes a little finesse and I think I’m still getting the hang of it. Along with knowing how heavy to go on the tapping with the sponge. As you would expect, more tapping, more pigment, darker brows. It’s very even though which is great!
I typically put on my spf and face makeup first, but don’t love that I then have to smack the stencil on my skin and sort of take it off. I also noticed that it doesn’t seem to go on as well over my spf as when they are just completely clean, but that’s not that surprising.
My only other complaint would be that there isn’t a tip for cleaning the stencil and It’s not wiping off too well, but I always don’t want to flip it and have it wipe off on my second brow!
Overall though, way better and easier than I expected. I had hesitated on trying this for quite a while but it’s definitely an ingenious product. I finish it off with some clear brow gel (I use control freak) and call it a day!
- ECEydie C.Verified BuyerReviewingBROW TRIO® STENCIL KIT GreyI recommend this productWhat is your brow type? Sparse/barely thereWhat is your skin type? CombinationWhat shade did you purchase? GreyRated 4 out of 5 stars6/21/22It actually works!
I do like the brow trio and once I get the hang of applying just the right amount I’m going to love it. I’m 67 so not as coordinated as the younger group but this works for my thinning and disappearing brows!
- VTValerie T.Verified BuyerReviewingBROW TRIO® STENCIL KIT EbonyI recommend this productWhat is your brow type? PatchyWhat is your skin type? CombinationWhat shade did you purchase? EbonyRated 5 out of 5 stars9/29/22Loving it so far!
So far, it’s absolutely amazing! It helped me eliminate the concealer step and gave me back that time in the morning, lol. I am going to try and find the best stencil, but the one I used today was pretty dang good. Stop wondering, ladies…try it!!!
- MDMichele D.Verified BuyerReviewingBROW TRIO® STENCIL KIT TaupeI recommend this productWhat is your brow type? Sparse/barely thereWhat is your skin type? Normal/dryWhat shade did you purchase? TaupeRated 5 out of 5 stars6/24/22Happily surprised!
I did not have high hopes for this. I'm not a makeup wearer at ALL but when I do have an event to go to, I'll fill in my eyebrows with eyebrow pencil and mascara. I kept seeing ads for this pop up and thought ... why not. I can't believe how much I like it! It's so easy to use (I have the eyebrow stencil and sponge thing-y ). It looks natural and is just as easy to use than an eyebrow pencil, and dare I say better looking. Really pleasantly surprised!