- 12 brow stencils with dual sizing options - reusable & made from recyclable material
- Waterproof & Smudge-proof Pomade
- Signature Sponge Applicator
- Pink Vegan Leather Storage Case
Our brow stencils universally flattering, reusable & made from recyclable material.
Color not quite right? - Email firstname.lastname@example.org & get a new shade free of charge - Just pay shipping.
Step 2: Apply stencil to brow using a widened two-finger hold.
Step 3: Apply pomade using a tapping motion starting at the tail of the brow.
Step 4: Remove stencil to reveal your filled-in brow.
Step 5: Wipe and flip stencil over to the other brow and repeat.
Step 6: Use spoolie end of brush to blend the pomade.
Take our shade quiz.
Color not quite right? - Email email@example.com & get a new shade free of charge - Just pay shipping
Valid on www.triobeauty.com orders only
• Never struggle with sparse, uneven, or easily smudged brows again with this patent pending transformative kit.
• 36 hour wear formula that is waterproof and smudge-proof. Work out, or even swim in it!
• 12 Stencils, that offer 24 different brow shapes and sizes- we are confident you'll find your perfect brow match.
• Innovative patent pending dual ended applicator for building and blending your dream brow.
• To prevent the waterproof formula from drying out, ensure that the cap is tightly sealed. If you find the need to rejuvenate the product, simply incorporate a drop of Hydrating Oil.
Step-By-Step: The Brow Trio - soft brown
Our Founder, Briana
CREAMY & BUILDABLE
9 Waterproof Shades
BLENDABLE UNTIL DRY
Brow Trio® FAQ
Please take our color match quiz located on our website. Alternatively, you can email a picture of your brows to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our color match specialists can recommend a shade for you.
By lining up the arch of your brow with the arch of the stencil, and choosing a stencil that incorporates most of your brow hair, the correct stencil for you can be identified. If you have little to no brow hair, you can be more flexible with your stencil choice.
Wipe the pomade from the stencil with a tissue. If the pomade has dried on the stencil, remove it with a makeup wipe.
Sponge cleansing is advised weekly to avoid product buildup. This can be done by running the sponge under water for 1 minute, adding a little soap, then the pomade will flake from the sponge. Our sponge cleanser is great for this, as it has a textured mat inside the lid to help remove pomade.
After applying pomade to one brow, turn the stencil on its side and line up the bottom of both brows with the stencil. Press the stencil into the skin lightly to create an indentation. This will create a guide of where to start the other eyebrow for a balanced look.
For a soft natural look, don't fill in the front of the brow with too much pomade. Blending the front is key to a natural looking filled in brow.
REVIEWS FROM YOU
- Charlotte G.Verified BuyerReviewingBrow Trio® Stencil KitI recommend this productWhat is your skin type? Normal/dryWhat is your age range? 45-54Rated 5 out of 5 stars3/19/23Easy peasy
I love how easy it is to get my brows done every morning. And, it doesn't blead or whipe off. It dries and stays put.
- Tika E.Verified BuyerReviewingBrow Trio® Stencil KitI recommend this productWhat is your skin type? Normal/dryWhat is your age range? 65-74Rated 5 out of 5 stars3/17/23Omg, this is it!
I have bought so many brow fillers. Perhaps everyone available. Then it occurred to me if I had some sort of pattern I could fill in, they’d look better! Soooo I searched for ‘brow stencils’. The moment I opened the box I found the right one for my brows (which is GREAT you include various forms). AND perfection. The color (based on the questions asked) is PERFECT. I’d recommend this to anyone wishing to have great looking, evenly spaced, filled in brows. Oh, oh, and it doesn’t come off until you want it off. Best ever. Thank You.
- Emily S.Verified BuyerReviewingBrow Trio® Stencil KitI recommend this productWhat is your skin type? OilyWhat is your age range? 15-34Rated 4 out of 5 stars3/16/23Great kit
Getting used to holding the stencil but looks great. I think I got a little to dark of a color but will work.
- Wanda O.Verified BuyerReviewingBrow Trio® Stencil KitI recommend this productWhat is your skin type? CombinationWhat is your age range? 55-64Rated 5 out of 5 stars3/13/23Report on brand, very nice get again
- Julia S.Verified BuyerReviewingBrow Trio® Stencil KitI recommend this productWhat is your skin type? OilyWhat is your age range? 35-44Rated 5 out of 5 stars3/12/23Surprised and happy!
I was a little skeptical about how well this would work. Sometimes it looks easy on the ad and it’s unwieldy when you try and do it yourself, or the color is wrong, etc. however, this works great, it’s easy and a great color match!
- Heather H.Verified ReviewerReviewingBrow Trio® Stencil KitI recommend this productWhat is your skin type? CombinationWhat is your age range? 45-54Rated 5 out of 5 stars3/9/23So much better than I expected
The Trio brow stencil kit so far exceeded my expectations, I can’t even express it! I opened the box, scanned the instructions and gave it a try and it worked brilliantly. Gorgeous, natural, full-arched brows without looking like they were created with a giant marker.
I’m beyond thrilled with this purchase and will be spreading the gospel of Trio brows.
- Nancy L.Verified BuyerReviewingBrow Trio® Stencil KitI recommend this productWhat is your skin type? Normal/dryWhat is your age range? 65-74Rated 5 out of 5 stars3/6/23Brow Trio Stencil Kit
I love this project. I have trouble using the stencils however after trial and error I figured out that I could use a small brush to apply the product to my spooly and then brush it onto my eyebrows.